Anutejishimei no Hijikoutestu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy Junior

2 posters

Go down

Lazy Junior Empty Lazy Junior

Post by Naoki.Keito Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:28 pm

Sigh. It was lunch time and yet instead of eating the teen found himself on the rooftop. Not really because he didn't want to eat or want to be alone, it was the only place the girls wouldn't follow him to. Ever since the blue haired male joined this school the girls, human girls at least, were practically after him. He had some ask why his hair was unnaturally blue or some other nonsense that he didn't know how to answer. Of course, he was too kind to just coldly push them away. No, he greeted each of them with a smile and answered any question as best as he could. He'd help them out with anything, homework, saving a cat from a tree, going into the water to grab whatever they dropped in it, etc. It's because of all that that he became popular with not just the girls, guys too but the guys were more cool at how they approached him.

He didn't mind the girls always surrounding him, but it was nice to get away at times. This was one of those times. Naoki stared up at the clear blue sky, laying on the cool hard floor of the rooftop. His attire was not for a hot day like it was today, he wore dark blue ripped jeans, black combat boots, a white tank top with a loose black long sleeved shirt over top, his shoulders showing due to the shirt drooping off of them. The only reason he wore this outfit on a day like this was because he thought it was supposed to rain. It didn't.
Naoki.Keito
Naoki.Keito

Back to top Go down

Lazy Junior Empty Re: Lazy Junior

Post by ★Nagishima Aoi!★ Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:16 am

Lunch time, Aoi's favorite time. She didn't spend much time eating, no it was sketching. The young girl loved to draw. Looking for a quiet place to work, what better place than the roof. It would certainly be quiet there. Aoi wasted no time in grabbing her bag and racing urgently up the stairs, as if there was an emergency. There wasn't. Pushing open the steal door, she stepped out. The sun wrapping the girl in a blanket of warmth. The young girl sighed happily. The passing breeze playing in her thick brown locks, which only met to her shoulders.

As she turned, her auburn gaze fell on a stranger. He didn't look very familiar, but his hair was quite a sight. The female froze there, speechless at first. Quickly snapping back to reality, her cheeks turning a soft pink in color."G-Gomenasai!"She bowed out of respect. He appeared a few years older then she. He certainly wasn't in the first year class, A1. Standing up, a nervous and embarrassed expression crossed her delicate features."I-I didn't think anyone would be up here. I hope I didn't bother you." She thought to herself for a moment.

She then extended a hand to him, unaware if he would shake it or not. Her form standing a few feet from his own. Yet her smile was warm and inviting."I'm Nagishima Aoi of Class A1. I just transferred here with the help of Toruhi-Senpai..."The headmaster of course.
★Nagishima Aoi!★
★Nagishima Aoi!★
Admin

https://bakanohijikoutestu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki.Keito Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 am

Blinking a few times as he heard the door open, he twists around slightly to see who was coming onto the roof. Golden yellow hues rested on the brunette who had just spotted him and apologized to him as if she did something wrong. His bangs fell in front of his eyes but he didn't attempt to push them back. A smile found its way on his lips as he stood up. "Uh, you don't have to apologize. This isn't a private place and I was just laying around so.." He trailed off, not entirely sure where he was going with that sentence. He moved his left hand up to his hair, scratching the back of his head in a slightly nervous manner.

Why was he nervous? Maybe he was actually anxious? He didn't know and truthfully didn't care to look into it further. He was a junior of the school. C3. Though when asked, he usually mixes it up by say D3 instead, even though there was no such thing as D3 in this Academy. As he observed the young girl, he could tell she was new by the fact she wasn't one of his "fan girls" along with her manners. It definitely would explain her unneeded apology. "Nah, it's fine. Yeah, not a lot of people come up here. Normally it's just me, and now you." The smile never left his face, it never did when he was around people.

Looking down to her hand briefly before looking back at her face to keep eye contact, his left hand dropped from his head as he took her hand in his own and gently shook. "A pleasure to meet you, Aoi-chan. I'm Keito Naoki of Class D- er C3. Ah, I see. So is today your first day here?" He almost messed up his class again. That was probably the one hundredth time he did in the past three months, one would think he'd be able to get it right by now.
Naoki.Keito
Naoki.Keito

Back to top Go down

Post by ★Nagishima Aoi!★ Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:53 am

After the hand shake, her hand lifted to tuck a few strands behind her left ear."Hai..."She replied with a yes. She was still getting use to this place. Yet her eyes dropped from the cute male standing before her. Her cheeks still pink and her timid nature now revealing itself."I don't do well around strangers..especially boys. I get to nervous and I usually end up saying some stupid things.."She admitted. It's probably why most guys stayed away.

Aoi thought for a moment, then turned her auburn gaze back onto him."Come to think of it, you're the only one who has talked to me today, Keito-Kun.."She blinked and smiled, bowing once more to the older male."Arigatou!"She thanked him and her body stood erect again.
★Nagishima Aoi!★
★Nagishima Aoi!★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki.Keito Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:16 am

Naoki tilted his head slightly to one side as he looked at her. Hearing her speak of being shy and that he was the first to speak to her. Honestly, that surprised him. He didn't think he'd be the first to at least say hi to her. "Really? I would have thought that someone else would have at least say hi to you." He said, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

His smile was soft and kind, true to his emotions for the time being. "Well, I'm always up to making new friends. So if you want I can give you a tour of the area after school lets out. Oh, and you don't have to be so formal with me. You can call me Naoki or any nickname you decide to call me by." He offered.
Naoki.Keito
Naoki.Keito

Back to top Go down

Post by ★Nagishima Aoi!★ Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:47 am

The girl nodded delightfully to the male, such a wonderful and tempting offer. The girl couldn't help, but to smile."Hai! Arigatou, Nao-Kun"She would refer to him in this title from now on. She was more delighted for the fact that she may have just made a new friend. It was wonderful to feel not so alone. Yet, they weren't in the same classes, he had been a few grades above her. Aoi would ponder, before bowing once more."I-I must go now. Thank you again, Nao-Kun! I'll talk to you after school alright?"With that she waved and left him.

On the way down the stairs, she had forgotten her bag. Sighing softly she turned. Staring at the door, before making her way back up to the roof. She pushed open the door."Nao-Kun, I left my bag!"She muttered and gathered it in her arms."Gomenasai.."She bowed and turned to leave again.
★Nagishima Aoi!★
★Nagishima Aoi!★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki.Keito Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:08 pm

That was fast. He was already given a nickname. Blue haired male watched as she thanked him and mentioning she had to leave. Just as she left, he remembered that he didn't say where they'd meet up for after school. He frowned and scratched the back of his head before looking down to see an unfamiliar bag. "Huh? Was is Aoi-chan's?" Yellow eyes stared at the object at his feet for a while, thinking back to when Aoi had first walked onto the roof. That was the only time the older teen had really been observant of what the other was holding, wearing, etc. He remembered her carrying the bag up before they started talking.

Just as he was about to bend down to pick it up, he heard the door open and looks in the direction of the exit. As if on cue, he saw Aoi come running over saying she forgot her bag. He smiled and handed her the bag. At least he would be able to let her know about where to meet up instead of having to run down to class A1 right after school lets out. "Oh, Aoi-chan! Let's meet here after school, sound good?" He suggested.
Naoki.Keito
Naoki.Keito

Back to top Go down

Post by ★Nagishima Aoi!★ Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:09 pm

The young girl smiled at the male, turning to look at him from over her shoulder. She gave a light nod in response, before answering properly."Hai! Let's meet here.."With that, the little brunette left the roof to go back to her class. Hopefully getting back before anyone else. People made the girl very nervous. She had anxiety problems it seemed. The only thing to help her escape reality was drawing and sketching. As to were most her drawings consisted of smaller animals, sometimes she drew people. Like the picture she sketched of Chisaki and Yuuki. That picture always made her smile.

★Nagishima Aoi!★
★Nagishima Aoi!★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki.Keito Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:33 pm

Naoki watched her before turning his head to stare up at the sky. What a strange and already eventful day it's been. Who knew for how much more can happen today. "Well, I guess I should get back as well. Maybe I could escape the girls before they could find me." He would talk to himself, casually making his way to the door. He opens it and heads down to his classroom, daydreaming about how the tour with the new girl would go. His lips lifted into a light smile as he thought about it.

Class took forever before it had finally let out and Naoki, being the lazy man he was, took his time in gathering his belongings and placing them in his bag. Right as he stood up, he was surrounded by a group of girls asking him to help with their homework or something like that. Golden hues looked at them as he gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry girls I have other plans made for the rest of the day. Maybe tomorrow." He apologized before making his way out of the group and out of the classroom. He sighs in relief as he heads up to the roof, hoping if Aoi was already there she wasn't waiting long.
Naoki.Keito
Naoki.Keito

Back to top Go down

Post by ★Nagishima Aoi!★ Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:41 pm

The day had seemed so long and Aoi had grown rather exhausted, yet she wouldn't complain. She had wondered why the headmaster had seeked her specifically to come to this school. She didn't understand it at all. Nor could she comprehend there were supernatural beings that had existed. She would draw in a deep breath and finally the final bell had rang. Aoi had quickly left the room and made her way to the roof top. It was empty, yet moments later she had been joined by Keito. She turned to face him entirely now. Holding her bag securely to her chest once more.

A smile pressed to her lip's, seeming rather thrilled to see him again."N-Nao-Kun, you're here!"She pointed out the obvious. Making her way toward him, the young girl had accidentally tripped over a large crack. Her form falling forward. Aoi released her bag and moved her forearms over her face as if to brace herself for a horrible fall.
★Nagishima Aoi!★
★Nagishima Aoi!★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki.Keito Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Naoki glanced back to see a few shadows following him. Right when he thought that his excuse would be enough to keep them away. His gaze quickly went to Aoi as she spoke of the obvious. He smiles at her as he walks over to her, his left hand hidden in his pocket. "Yup. Sorry I'm late, I had to deal with something not completely unexpected for my case." He apologized. His words were slightly cut off as he saw her trip. Taking his left hand out of his pocket quickly, he moves to be in range of her falling form and places his hands on her shoulders though he was close enough that her head would have hit his chest and stop her falling anyway. "Aoi-chan, are you alright?" He asked.
Naoki.Keito
Naoki.Keito

Back to top Go down

Post by ★Nagishima Aoi!★ Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Aoi would feel the warm hands upon her shoulders, which caused her form to halt. Her forehead gently resting upon his chest. She opened her eyes and slowly lifted her head to see Keito standing so close to her. Yet, she only blushed a soft bit and gave a promising nod."H-Hai, I'm okay. Arigatou, Nao-Kun.."She heard the sound of female voices coming up the stairs. The girl would tilt her head in curiosity. Yet, they had been talking about Keito the entire time.

Aoi looked towards the male, they were getting closer and closer to the door. Aoi felt as if this sort of bothered her new friend and she pondered. She didn't want him to be uncomfortable like she normally felt around people. Nibbling on her lower lip, she tilted her head."Nao-Kun.."She reached to grip his shirt and leaned into him. Resting her head on his shoulder. A soft sigh emanated from her lip's. She simply just relaxed there.
★Nagishima Aoi!★
★Nagishima Aoi!★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki.Keito Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:34 pm

His face showed worry as he looked at her, waiting for her reply. A smile quickly replaced the slight frown he had when she spoke up saying she was fine. "Good, you worried me there for a second." He said before turning his head to look in the direction she was looking. If he was in an anime, a sweat drop would have appeared on the back of his head as he heard the voices of his "fan girls" talking about him behind the door. The one place he could find some peace and quiet, gone just like that.

His attention returned to his new friend as he heard his name, blinking a few times in surprise as she gripped his shirt and leaned against him. A bit hesitant at first, he moved his arms to wrap around her frame. A small smile on his face. This was nothing like how he daydreamed it, and he honestly couldn't tell if this was good or bad, or if it was alright with her to being this close to someone she had just met.
Naoki.Keito
Naoki.Keito

Back to top Go down

Post by ★Nagishima Aoi!★ Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:56 pm

She felt the warmth of his arm coiling around her small frame. It was relaxing and Aoi hadn't felt more comfortable. After a bit, she slowly moved away from his warm and kind embrace."Arigatou, Nao-Kun."She appreciated everything."Let's go explore the school now, okay?"With that she lifted a hand and tucked a few strands behind her ear. She would pick up her bag and held it to her chest. When suddenly a pair of girls appeared by the door, staring uncomfortably at the two. One female was a neko, black ears and tail. The other resembled an elf, pointy ears and blond locks.

Not knowing exactly what to do, the female froze and blinked. The two girls seemed upset at the display between both Keito and Aoi. The neko narrowed her gaze at the girl."You! What are you doing with Keito-Sama?!"She hissed. This made Aoi slightly back up, she bit her lower lip. Unknowing of what to say exactly in return.
★Nagishima Aoi!★
★Nagishima Aoi!★
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoki.Keito Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Naoki had kept his arms around her loose so she'd be able to easily break out of the embrace with no problem. His arms dropped to his sides when she did, nodding his head at her words. "Yeah, let's get going." He said and turned towards the door. Though he did stop as he saw two girls blocking their way. Both of them he knew from his class. Seeing his friend beside her back up a bit, he lightly places his hand on her shoulder in a reassuring way. "Now now, calm down. There's nothing to be getting upset about. So please don't yell at my friend here." He said, trying to settle it all quietly and peacefully.
Naoki.Keito
Naoki.Keito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum